Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just a little shout out

I just want to send a shout out to all the wonderful fathers I know. First of all to my wonderful husband. He is the BEST dad. The boys and I are so proud of him. (I'm sure Belle is too) He is so amazing. I am so thankful for all the sacrifices he makes for us. He takes such good care of us and is constantly entertaining us. He keeps us laughing and feeling loved all the time. Jonah's card to Tony this year is a list of all these really great things that make him special. The two things I love the most say, My dad is as handsome as a rock star and I like it when my Dad plays fun games like the Wii with me. How sweet is that? In Kiegan's it says, My dad is rockin' awesome. You Rock Dad!!! I think there is a theme here. You rock babe!!!! Not only do you rock like a rock star but you are our rock. You ground us. We love you so much.
I am so grateful for all the wonderful "dads" in my life. Besides Tony, my Dads, my Father-in-law, Grandpa's, and all my great brothers and brother-in-laws. You all are amazing dads. I am so proud to know you all. I hope you all enjoyed your day. You are all great and such good examples for my little guys. Thank you for being you! This picture touches my heart. Belle got to share her blessing day with her daddy's day. Is there anything more sweet than this?

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alisha said...

What a great picture! That is so sweet. I was so sad to miss today--darn those sick kids! We'll have to catch up here soon. Jason asks regularly when he gets to see Belle. What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! Just melts my heart.

Love you all.

Megan said...

I love the picture. I love how she is looking up at him. Nothing sweeter than a daddy's little girl. What a special day. ~ Megan

Lady and Tater said...

That's one of the most precious father-daughter pics I've seen in a long time. :)

parkinfamily said...

My girls got blessed on Father's Day too (it was my birthday as well...a busy day in the Parkin family). Congratulations on your little girl...she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jen - 2 blessings in one day. Crazy. How did Aaron do it? Having one blessing is hard enough, I can't imagine giving 2!

Congrats.

Tony