Belle had her 6 month checkup yesterday which is actually closer to 7 months. Nonetheless she had to get 3 shots 1 was the flu shot. YEAH!!! Last night was not good though, she woke up at 3 am with a fever of 102. I felt so bad for her. After the medicine kicked in she pretty much moaned all night long which meant both of us were awake the rest of the night. She finally went down for a nap this morning and I am looking forward to one this afternoon. She is completely miserable. I feel so bad that something so good for her is making her feel so miserable.
Here are her stats:
24 1/4 in. ........35%
14 lbs. .......60%
head 15 7/8 in. .......4%
This is the closest smile I could get all day yesterday. Poor girl.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
6 month checkup
Posted by The Austin's at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Still cute even if she's not smiling. It's good to see progress huh! I wish I had a good scale at home for babies. I'm always curious!
Poor Belle! Shots are no fun. Calder had his first round of them the other day at his 2-month appt. and was pretty sad all day. I can't believe she's almost 7 months old! Lots of kisses from Aunt Raven :)
Love the barrett in her bangs! It looks like her hair is getting lighter, is it? Sorry about the shots, I always hated those. Give her lots of kisses from me too!
She is so cute. I love her wispy hair and cute little clip. Kiss those cheeks for me... M
Post a Comment