Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Group

Twice a month a group of us get together and have a play date. Our babies obviously can't play yet but we sit around and chat and eat really good food. So far there are eight of us. I love these women and their babies. Seven of us have a baby with Down Syndrome. Our babies all range in age. Sarah being the oldest and Emma being the newest. We share ideas, goals, and worries. It is such a great support group. It is so fun to get together and compare notes and see the babies at their different stages. I cannot explain in words to you how wonderful these women and their babies are. I feel so honored to be around them. They are truly amazing and teach me so much. Even though we are all at different places and have different lifestyles we are all the same. We all share a bond that will last forever. These beautiful little babies. I couldn't feel more in heaven when I am in the room with all eight of them. They are all angels.


Belle (screaming about the ears), Jacob 11 months, Sarah 21 months, Evan

Tommy 10 months and Evan 7 months

Rachael 6 months (no extra chromosome) Maddie 5 months

Emma our newest little angel 2 months

5 comments:

Raven said...

What a great group of kids! My favorite is the bunny ears picture--so classic!

DaLynn said...

They are all so stinken cute!! How lucky you are to find a support system like that, good for you.

alisha said...

I'm glad that you have such a great support group - and I am sure they benefit much from your wisdom/experience as well. Belle is such a cutie. I am so happy for you. :)

The Steels said...

They are all beautiful!

Unknown said...

Aw...I bet that is so nice to have that support group. All of those babies are beautiful!