When I was younger everybody said that I didn't know who my real mom was because I had so many. Between Mom, Grandmas, Wendi, and Aunts I always had someone around to love and take care of me. I think I started to understand how lucky I was in high school to be surrounded by wonderful woman but not until I became a mom did I truly understand and appreciate how many of them I have in my life. I know that I can count on any of the woman previously mentioned as well as my fabulous mother-in-law, ALL my sister-in-laws, old friends, and new friends. All these women have been such great examples to me. I have taken bits and pieces from all of them and learned so much. These women have all supported me through thick and thin. They like me for who I am and give me courage to be better. They are all fabulous mothers. I am so grateful to be blessed with so many beautiful woman in my life. I especially want to say to my real Mom....you are the best. I love you so much. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for me growing up. Thank you for your tough love and helping me be the person who I am today. Thank you for all the love you give to me and my family. Happy Mothers Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What can I say except my heart is so full of love. You are a beautiful mother. I am so proud of you. Yes you have had so many wonderful women in your life who love you and have been great examples. I am just so proud to be your real mom you are my example. Thank you.
I think we can all say all of these beautiful things about you! You really are a great mom. I want to be you when I grow up!
Post a Comment