I have the best in-laws ever. I truly mean that, I'm not just saying it. We were so lucky to have them come and visit at the end of August. It was such a nice week. We hung out, gabbed, watched movies, and played a lot of games. One of the boys' favorites was when we played Pictionary. We went to the Ballard Locks and saw the salmon and the boats. We dreamt about someday owning a great boat and traveling around. Wouldn't that be fun? It was very relaxing and the kids loved the attention from Grandma and Grandpa. (Tony and I loved it to) We wish that we lived closer or got to see them more often. Maybe someday. It was such a great week with them. Here are a few pics:
I love this picture of all the GUYS!!!!!



3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a good time! I love Belle in that pictures on my mom's lap--what a cutie! Looking forward to Christmas :)
Wonderful times!! I agree with Raven that picture is great of all but Belle is all smiles.
It's so nice to be united with the love ones!!! Cathy and Allan did not change a bit... but the kids had sure grown... just love Belle's pig tail and cute smile!!!
Post a Comment