Belle loves the Wiggles, and even more she loves to sit on her stool or on the table. She loves to sit on her stool and read a book, do a puzzle, or have snack up to the table. She often hauls all her toys and books up there just to sit and play. We call it her throne. And of course there's no better place to sit and watch the Wiggles.
Friday, September 24, 2010
A Girl, Her Stool, and The Wiggles......
Belle loves the Wiggles, and even more she loves to sit on her stool or on the table. She loves to sit on her stool and read a book, do a puzzle, or have snack up to the table. She often hauls all her toys and books up there just to sit and play. We call it her throne. And of course there's no better place to sit and watch the Wiggles.
Posted by The Austin's at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cutest. Pictures. Ever! I love them! And now I miss you guys even more. Give her some big hugs and kisses from us!
So sweet! :O)
Love that girl! And you too! xoxo W.
Is she just so precious or what. I just want to kiss on her. I love all of these photos. I love it. Give her lovies from us.
Oh my gosh, could she get any cuter? I love it that she has her own favorite little place to hang out. Sawyer has his own little table and loves to do everything there too!
Post a Comment