This Christmas was a quiet one. Tony took the week off and we all really enjoyed each others company. We played lots of board games, watched Christmas movies (confession....I have never liked A Christmas Story but watching it for the first time with the boys and listening to them laugh so hard I think I like it now) and ate lots of good food. This Christmas truly was lovely. The kids got spoiled and it was just really nice to be together. Here's a little bit of our Christmas.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Merry Christmas
Posted by The Austin's at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Merry Christmas (a little late from us) and happy new year!
This was great. I had a hard time getting it going but looks like everyone is happy and got lots of great things. I so miss you!
Where is Kiegan's birthday pictures??
How are you Sarah? You've been missing since Jan? Guess you must be busy with the kids! :D Would love to hear from you!!! love ya and say hi for me to your family!
Post a Comment