We went to Children's today and saw the Head Pediatric Cardiologist there. He is a pretty amazing man. He searched and searched and tried to find anything wrong with little Belle's heart but couldn't find anything to be worried about. The only thing he found was that there "might" be the tiniest (1 mm) hole. He said that it is so tiny he isn't the least bit worried about it and wouldn't be surprised if it closed on it's own before delivery. YEAH!!!! He declared that she had good valve function and good heart structure. It is such a relief to have such positive news about her heart. No more worrying about her heart for now. He must of thought I was some freak or something because I couldn't stop smiling after he gave us the good news. I was so excited and giddy the whole way home. It just proves once again what a true little angel our little Belle is. She continues to surprise and impress me.
I can't believe I am officially six months now. Only a few more months to go and I can hold her in my arms. Ooh what is she going to wear home from the hospital? Maybe I should celebrate and buy her something this weekend. Or maybe I should celebrate and buy me something to wear home from the hospital. Hard decision. We have the regular ultrasound next Tuesday and we will see if she is still as tiny as ever. We'll keep you posted.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I LOVE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
Posted by The Austin's at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is the best news ever! We are so happy and relieved for little Belle! I vote that you buy something for both of you this weekend, that's what I would do :)
Bye yourself something sweetie!
Love,
Linda Gimore
I love the great news. Hooray for great doctors. I agree with Zenny--buy something for you both!
I'm so happy for the great news.
I'm also so happy to have your blog link, now I don't have to keep bugging Alisha with how everything is going...I can check myself.
I did worry about what the baby wore home from the hospital, but why didn't I think about what I would wear home!? I could have had fun celebrating. Instead it was just my comfy sweats and sweatshirt. Oh well, I still felt very pregnant upon leaving the hospital....
Congrats Again. Can't wait to keep updated!
Post a Comment