The boys have been so excited to start school. I have to for my own reasons. Number one reason... to be back on a schedule. I admit, I'm a freaky schedule girl. It was so nice to have one today. I loved it. What I didn't love was watching my baby go to Kindergarten. I can't believe Tate is in the big K. Another thing to admit, I may have had a few tears as I walked home after dropping him off. I know not a big surprise, I cried with all my boys on their first day of school. But Tate still seems so little to me. It didn't phase any of them that it was the first day today. I am so proud of them. Here they are posing this morning. It looks like I caught them all praying. Monkey see, Monkey do.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of School
But here are Tate's true feelings about today.
Posted by The Austin's at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sarah,
I'm so glad you found me! I love seeing your pictures (although there aren't enough of you & Tony!) I see your Mom every once in a while when I visit "home." Looks like our babies are around the same age. I'm excited to keep up with you!
Leslie
How fun! Tate is so cute. Obviously he was excited to go to school. Now you will have lots of momma and belle time. Enjoy it! Those are a cute bunch of boys~ Megan
Post a Comment