Jonah: Mom I want to play Gerbil
Me: Gerbil?
Jonah: Ya, you know the gerbil game.
Me: I don't know that game. How do you play?
Jonah: You know you spin it and get things.
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about. We don't have a spinning gerbil game.
Jonah: Mom, you know.....Gerbil, gerbil, gerbil, I made it out of clay, gerbil, gerbil, gerbil, my gerbil I will play.
Monday, September 22, 2008
The gerbil game
Posted by The Austin's at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a boy!! You just have to love him to pieces.
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while! Thanks for the laugh ;) Now I'll always think "gerbil" when I hear that song. lol Can't wait to see you soon!
Too funny and too cute! Has he been learning about Jewish holidays in school?
A few years back he learned about it in school and got a little wooden dreidel. We often play it for family home evening. I know strange mix of religions huh?
Post a Comment