Monday, November 10, 2008

50 pounds to me

No, not me but Tony. We have decided to "get healthier" not skinnier, healthier. To stick with our goal Tony has decided to be brave and bold. He has started a blog about his weight loss and journey to being a healthier person. http://50poundstome.blogspot.com/ Check out his hot pictures and watch his progress. Knowing Tony, I'm sure it will include some good humor along the way. I am so proud of him with this decision. I need him to be around for the kids and I. I already tried being a single mom and I didn't like it. (When Tony moved here before we did) Actually I hated it so go Tony go!! You can do it Austin and all of us will be here to cheer you on. Not to mention hold you to it since it's public now. Good luck!

5 comments:

The Steels said...

Good for you Tony! I will cheer you on and maybe you will inspire me to get off my big booty and get a bit healthier myself.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look... love Tony's new blog. Miss you guys. ~M

Birch Family said...

Way to go Tony! You've got some serious ***** to put yourself out there like that! Good Luck, we'll be watching intently and cheering you on all the way!

Penny and the Gang said...

That is great, Brittney and I have made a goal to also be healthy! Britt was diagnose with type 1 diabettic this summer, so I have changed alot in the home, eating and snacking, we are doing great, everyone is loseing and feeling great and healthy! Go Tony! I know you can do it!

DaLynn said...

Sara,
I decided to make my blog private, if you would like an invitation send me an email...dalynnhammer@hotmail.com
Good luck to your husband!!