Monday, October 27, 2008

Costumes and FHV

Saturday we went trunk-or-treating at our church. The boys of course had a blast. Kiegan and Tate both have masks but because they weren't allowed we painted their faces. It was fun. I'll post a picture after Halloween with their masks. Thanks Kathy for making the wizard costume years ago. Jonah got so many compliments on it.

Yesterday I spent the day on one couch or another because of a headache. But I got lucky and the boys wanted to snuggle while watching Funniest Home Videos. Why is it that watching people fall or get hurt over and over again is so funny? It was nice to snuggle with the boys and all hang out. They are getting so big and won't want to much longer which makes me sad.


4 comments:

The Steels said...

Cute costumes! I love your couch by the way...it looks very comfy. How nice to snuggle, the girls always waller (if that is in fact a word) us to death.

The Austin's said...

I liked that church trunk-or-treating thing. Next year, if I am going to be what I am this year, no more face paints. My hair gets cought in the paint when I'm going car to car!!!!! It gets in my eye and feels weird. Ka i e gu a ny

P.S.( Cross out the second letter of each two letters. Not i e or a. Ka gu and ny. )
P.S.S. ( Why didn't tell that I took the pictures of you guys slumping on the couch? =(

fancynancy&grandpalyle said...

I love, love, love the costumes. You boys look great!!
I love the couch snuggles. I wish I was there getting those snuggles.

And yes Kiegan you do have a cute sister.

Leslie said...

I think Jonah looks so much like you! We love "funny-show" at our house. Can't beat snuggling time.