Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sigh......



Dear Family,

I wish you good luck without me here for the next 2 weeks. Dad don't work your tail off and when we get the chance to talk, tell me about all the good sports games I'll miss. Mom, take care of Belle and don't let the boys annoy you to much. Jonah, I expect you to beat Super Mario Galaxy by the time you get to Utah. Tate, don't go buggin' anyone and when you come to Utah tell me all about your B-Day (which I wish will be great) and all about Despicable Me. Belle, I love you dear and I hope you will be safe and as cute as ever. Pepper, don't make messes in the house and scare away intruders. I will miss you all sooooooo much (even you Jonah) and I love you all! Sincerely, Kiegan Austin

3 comments:

PL said...

Oh.... Sarah, you should frame it!!! Wish my kids are that sweet! :)

Wendi said...

This is why you won't kill him when at 16,he comes home long after curfew and confesses to wrecking the car!

The Austin's said...

I don't know about that.....but this will help!