Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Woman on TOILET for 2 years

Tony showed me THE MOST bizarre article I have read in years. Seriously Years! Here is the link: http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2008/03/12/ap4765972.html Please someone tell me why you for one thing would lock yourself in a bathroom longer than a day and second why the boyfriend didn't do anything about it before then? What is this? It is so completely weird I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around it. Honestly I do have to say that my heart does break for the woman who is now all over the news and is known for her behind skin to have grown around a toilet seat. But really?

2 comments:

alisha said...

SERIOUSLY weird!

zrd222 said...

I want to know the story, why it took the boyfriend 2 years to call for help. Or where is her family, don't they wonder where she is or did they know too? Maybe she has a serious phobia or had a breakdown.