I don't just love them, I absolutely adore them. I love being a mom. I love that they all say I'm their best friend. I love Kiegan's little tiny freckles he is getting on his cheeks. I want to kiss them all. I love that Tate wants to marry me when he grows up. I love when Jonah is so proud of himself and his eyes glow with that big toothless smile. Some times it drives me crazy that Jonah is a perfectionist, but on the other hand I love that he wants to be the best he can be and that he has so much confidence in himself. I love to see them each growing up in their own different ways and stages. I love to listen to them pretend and make believe. I love it when they are all smashed on the couch or lined up on their bellies on the floor reading together. Their love for each other melts my heart. I love that they love me unconditional. They love me even with all my faults. I love that they are so completely in love with Belle. They constantly have their little hands on my belly pushing on her and trying to figure out what body part they are feeling. I love that they all want to be like Tony but all in their own different ways. Kiegan really wants to play the guitar like Tony and constantly has the guitar in his hands making up random songs and tunes. Jonah loves sports and is constantly asking Tony to do one thing or another with him. And little Tate.......I think he just wants to be the funny guy just like his dad. I am so thankful to have such wonderful boys. Tate came running out of the other room from being with the boys yelling Kiegan said a bad word, Kiegan said a bad word. When we asked him what Kiegan said he replied, Kiegan said he didn't want to go to school. I was so relieved it wasn't something else. We couldn't help but laugh and jokingly tell Kiegan those were horrible words and he should be a better example. I am truly thankful for my little family. I am blogging this so that on those days when I am feeling so overwhelmed I can look back and remember how great I really do have it. I could go on forever on all the ways I love my boys but I won't bore you anymore. I think my boys are pretty awesome.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We like our Girls too!
Previous comment from: The Boys.
Okay so I had to cry a little when I read this. Only because I love you so much and am so proud of you all. And maybe because I am a mom too.
You are such a sweet and wonderful mom. Belle will be loved so much:) I'm sure that is why she is coming to your family. I hope you don't mind, but I put a link to your blog on our blog so I will keep in touch better. I wish you well and send prayers and excitement your way as the big day approaches:)
I love your boys too! You have described them perfectly! What a sweet blog to share with all of us!
Post a Comment