I have this new but old band I want you all to check out. It has been around for about 14 years, here a little, there a little. They had a big reunion this weekend and came up with some amazing stuff. I personally absolutely love the song Don't Let Go. It has a lot of personal meaning for me. It is hands down my new favorite song. I think these guys are awesome and their talent truly amazes me. I am completely and totally in love with the lead singer. His voice has a way of melting me. Some of you may know them by their original name The Chimney Sweeps, they now like to call themselves SilentMonk. The link to their site is http://www.silentmonk.com/ the first four songs are songs they recorded this weekend and then if you want to hear more of the duo scroll down to the middle section under Chimney Sweeps. Double click on the song title and then open. My other favorite is Reflection. So let me know what you think.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Okay, that is sooo cool. I had no idea. Tony has amazing talent. SO COOL! ~ Megan
What a sly girl you were on that one! How fun, and yes he does sound great! Are they planning more songs/recordings?
Thanks for the very kind comments! - Tony
Post a Comment