What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
We are so proud of you!
Nice slide show... I just realized that Kiegan had grown so much!!! Wow...You know what? i just uploaded another template and had the same font color as yours. :) Isn't that funny?
Loved the slide show! Love you too Kiegan. You're growing into such a great kid. I'm proud of you, keep it up! W.
Awesome!! Great vedeo. You are becoming quite the young man. Can't wait to see your new hair cut. I love you!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice slide show... I just realized that Kiegan had grown so much!!! Wow...
You know what? i just uploaded another template and had the same font color as yours. :) Isn't that funny?
Loved the slide show! Love you too Kiegan. You're growing into such a great kid. I'm proud of you, keep it up! W.
Awesome!! Great vedeo. You are becoming quite the young man. Can't wait to see your new hair cut. I love you!!!
Post a Comment