I know a week late......
Valentines was great at our house. One of our favorite restaurants is Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse. We have been waiting for something special to come up so we could take the boys and decided Valentines was the perfect opportunity. The boys loved the hibachi show and of course the food. It was so fun to watch them and their faces. I of course totally forgot the camera so here are a few from Tony's cell phone. Sorry they aren't the best.


The onion volcano.
Tony and I went out Friday night. He set up a babysitter and surprised me with a dozen roses when he got home from work. They are gorgeous. We went and got pedicures, (one of my favorite things) went out to eat, and then went to a movie. It was a fabulous evening to share with my sweetheart.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Valentines Day
Posted by The Austin's at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awww, that's so sweet. I love that you guys got pedicures! Jared and I love the Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse grill. He took me there for our second date. :) Hope you're all doing well. Miss you guys!
Yummmm! Sounds like a great time.
It is so fun when you can watch them cook it right in front of you.
Fun Valentine's celebration.
I took Emily and Amanda today for pedicures and to the Great Wall for lunch. It is one of those places that you pick out the different foods and then they grill it all up. Like that place in SLC on State Street that we liked to go to.
It was fun. We were celebrating Emily's birthday which is next wed.
Again good looking hair Keig's.
Oh, I am so glad you guys have fun!!! It's always nice to celebrate special holidays with the love ones.... keep them happy! :)
Post a Comment