BEFORE:
AFTER:
His new hair has been hard to get use to. There have been quite a few times that I think someone is in my house when I see him.
I love it though. He looks so grown up and you can see all his big features that I love so much.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Kiegan's new hair
Posted by The Austin's at 7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love it! What a handsome young man!
Kiegs you look great. I love it!
I love how it shows off your big eyes and great smile. Handsome!!
He looks so handsome. And grown up. Oh, man...
Thank you one and all about my new hair cut!!!
-Kiegan
"Nice hair cut, Kiegan!" Evan said.
"I love it, Kiegan. You look so handsome...watch out for the girls!" hahaha....
Wow! How old are you? You really look grown up. Love the cut!
Thanks again for all the comments! And Aunt Wendi, I'm 10. thanks Evan for the complement!
-Kiegan Austin
Post a Comment