Last weekend my favorite person jumped on a plane and ditched me and the kiddos. I don't like to be alone and I was so completely jealous but I couldn't have been more happy for him. He works his tail off for us and when he is done slaving away everyday for the man, he comes home and puts up with my end of the day drama. I truly mean that. I feel bad for him that the last vision of me as he leaves the house every morning is me sweating, huffing and puffing working my booty off. Then when he gets home he walks into me being so exhausted and done with the day that I am usually barely functioning and making dinner in my not so lovely apron with flat hair, a greasy face, and wrinkly clothes. Not to mention my patience is almost gone from trying to get homework done. (It's a darn good thing we go to church on Sundays so he can see me decent every once in awhile.) With that all said he comes home and ALWAYS has a smile on his face and is always so willing to step in and rescue me.
I ask myself all the time how did I get so lucky. I totally don't deserve him. He is my best friend and the love of my life. I don't function well without him. Don't get me wrong I've always tried to be so independent and in control but when he is gone I see that he is a key player on my team. Last weekend while he was back to our original stomping grounds he recorded 4 new songs. Other than my favorite few songs that he wrote just for me these are my next very fave. It is a whole new sound and so good. I know I'm bias but take a listen for yourself. Tony always amazes me with his never ending amount of talent. I wish I had even an inch of it.
Here is the link to his music: http://www.silentmonk.com/
click on listen to our music
click on whatever song you like
(the first 4 songs are the newest)
****Also a little side note, My Dreams for You is a sweet little lullaby he wrote for Belle.
So to my very favorite person you so deserved your weekend get away. We missed you terribly but you're the best and I am so so proud of you.
Friday, March 20, 2009
My favorite person......
Posted by The Austin's at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment