It's been way to long since we had been at Temple Square as a family. This has always been my favorite temple. It has an extra special meaning to me because this is where we were sealed for time and all eternity. The best day of my life.
We met up with the Haymonds and completely acted like tourists. The boys loved it. My heart swelled to watch all of them be so excited about every little thing there. They loved the paintings, the statue of Christ, the replica of the temple, and especially all the fountains. I loved watching them react to all the beautiful things around them. Temple Square is a special place. Thank you Haymonds for meeting us there and spending the day with us. The visit was way to short but I'm so glad we got to see you all. We love and miss you guys already.
(We like to laugh that this family picture portrays us as the typical Mormon family, I look pregnant and with Ellie with us it looks as if we already have 5 kids.....YIKES)



1 comments:
That is the funniest thing! I can't believe we didn't get any pictures together! I guess that means we'll just have to get a job out there by you guys so we can have lots of photo ops :) Definitely on my wish list!
Post a Comment