I usually get these through email but thought it would be fun to blog it instead.
1. See it or Believe It....Believe It
2. Speedy or Drive the Limit....If the kids are with me, definitely drive the limit
3. Talk it out or Think it out....Talk it out
4. Email or Phone....I'm bad at both but prefer the phone
5. Blizzard or Hurricane....Hurricane all the way
6. Scuba Diving or Rock Climbing....Scuba Diving
7. City or Country....I'm a city girl
8. Italian or Mexican....This is a hard one. I love both
9. Hamburger or Hot Dog....Hamburger
10. Rowdy or Well-Behaved....I used to be Rowdy but now Well Behaved
11. Book or Movie....Both
12. Serious or Silly....Silly
13. Break the Mold or Go with the Flow....Once again I used to be the first now I go with the Flow
14. Lightening or Thunder....Thunder
15. Boots or Sandals....Sandals
16. Babbling Brook or Roaring Ocean....Roaring Ocean
17. Oprah or Mother Theresa....Oprah
18. Hot or Cold....Cold
19. Quantity or Quality....Quality
20. Ice Cream or Cake....Ice Cream
21. Opinionated or Open-Minded....Open-Minded
22. By Plane or By Car....By Plane
23. Patient or Trustworthy....Trustworthy
24. Song in your head or Nose in a Book....Song in my head
25. By the Book or Live and Learn....Live and Learn
I guess I'm suppose to tag or send this to everyone. I'm not that type of girl so if you want to do it, have fun!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
A fun little game....
Posted by The Austin's at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment