I have been known to look at every bodies links to everybody else on their blogs. I always just hoped one day I would run across people that I knew. Sadly it has only happened a couple of times. I have complained to Tony that I wished I could just type in someones name and see if they have a blog. I admit I love to peek in on peoples lives. (One of my favorite things is to peek in peoples windows who have their curtains open while we're driving by. I like to imagine what is going on in their life and of course love to see how they decorate.) Last night Tony told me how I could just do that. So what did I do for almost 3 hours last night? I became a blog stalker. WOW!!! Who would have known it could be so fun and addicting. It still isn't as easy as I hoped for but I did find a few people that I have wondered about over the years. Of course all of them were old guy friends since I only know maiden names of anyone else. Maybe someday I will get the courage to comment on their blogs. But probably not, because I really like to be the unknown fly on the wall.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Now that you have confessed you have to share how you did find people. I have found a couple of sites that search for you but people are too clever and don't use their names in their blog address... I too am a blog stalker but you already knew that about me. ~Megan
Hey Blog Stalker, I just wanted to say how great it was to hear from you and to see all the wonderful things you have been up to. Your family is just beautiful and I was so excited to see your precious little Belle. On another note, I ran into your mom in Rexburg this weekend at MMH. She looked really good and it was great to chat with her. It sound like you've had a house full of visitors and more on the way. Good luck and enjoy all the family! - Adrianne
What?? Adrianne comments on your blog... she almost never comments on mine. Just kidding. Talk about blog stalking. Love ya, M
Post a Comment