Here is a little shout out to the love of my life. Tony is constantly trying to think of fun new blogs. To the few of you who read his paternity dad blog and got a kick out of it, he has started a new blog but about music. You all know his undying love for music so this is his way of highlighting new songs that are really great. I know great idea huh? Check it out it is My Favorite New Song under my bloglist. Tell him what you think.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah, I love his new blog--I'll definitely be checking it out regularly :) And what's this paternity blog you mentioned? Is it still up?
Hi Raven! Here is Tony's old blog
http://paternitydad.blogspot.com/
I have checked out the paternity dad bolg before you said it was Tony. I had Shawn read a little bit of it and we both said that it sounded like Tony. I thought it was totally funny and insightful. So true. I'll check out the music blog. The music on this blog has always been great so I can't wait.
Tammy
Post a Comment