Thursday, August 14, 2008

Belle is 3 months

I can't believe Belle is 3 months already. She is doing so many things now. She finally weighs 10 lbs. She has been rolling over for a month now and loves sleeping on her tummy. She also loves her swing and her vibrating chair.



She loves hanging out on her belly and bath time.



And she absolutely loves being on any ones shoulder. She is all smiles. She has the sweetest little voice and can now get pretty loud when she is hungry or tired. She is still just the sweetest little baby ever.


6 comments:

Penny and the Gang said...

Sarah, she is so sweet...your blogs are great. I love checking in with you and your family. Looks like the kids are having a great time together. I hope you check into my blog and see what we are up too. Hope to hear from you. Penny

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's 3 months old! And she rolled early! She looks so sweet--I just want to kiss her all over. Happy 3-month birthday Belle!

Megan said...

Sarah~ She is just too cute. I wish I could love on her. I love her little pink rocker chick outfit with bow. She sounds like just the sweetest and I love that in a house of boys she can sleep through things. Also, thanks for the comments on my blog(especially the one about myles). I really appreciate your friendship and your support. ~ megan

Megan said...

One more thing~ Holy Moly Belle rolls over!?! Watch out World!

Unknown said...

she is so gorgeous...can i just tell you how jealous i am that you have such a perfect little girl...i would do anything for one of those...just not any time soon!!!

The Austin's said...

Thanks guys! We think she is absolutely adorable too. Hey, Shannon you never know I think three boys and a girl is a perfect fit. You need a little girl, it's fun to have a girl. Maybe when your little one gets a bit older. :)