My sister Wendi and her family are coming today and I couldn't be more excited. The only thing I'm not excited about is cleaning. I want a maid. Some day when I'm rich I am so hiring a maid. Especially for moments like this when every last detail needs to be done. I used to somewhat enjoy cleaning.....not any more. The only time I like it is when I'm angry then boy does it feel good to clean. I always think of all the things I could get done and do with my kids if I didn't have to clean. Just that small little thing taken out of my life would absolutely make me a nicer better person. But until then I have to do it. I have started "letting" my boys do some of the work but the reason I say letting is because I am so particular about how it's done and in what order and the end result. So really if anyone is coming it isn't worth the pain of them cleaning and then me cleaning right behind them. I know I have issues....... I really can't wait until the day when they can just go clean their bathroom and organize their bedroom and playroom perfectly for guests. Someday.....until then I'm off to bust my back and by the time I'm done tonight and completely and utterly exhausted I will have my fabulous sister and her family here. YEAH!!! See you when my house is clean :)
P.S. We went and saw Mamma Mia again. I loved it as much as the first time and can't wait to buy it so I can watch it again. It is definitely high up on my list, right there with Moulin Rouge.
Friday, August 8, 2008
I want a maid
Posted by The Austin's at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, sign me up, Sarah! I am so with you on this one. I didn't realize how great it was growing up with a maid until I got married and (gasp!) had to do all that stuff myself! lol I would love to hire a cleaning service to do a really thorough house cleaning before this baby comes--in my high budget dreams! Have fun with you sister!
I want someone to come clean my bathrooms and kitchen. That is all part of my "dream life"... for the time being though...
Post a Comment