What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
I love clean babies! And I love love love those big eyes. They melt my heart.
I love the smell of clean babies. The intoxicating, sweet, make your heart flutter, smell of a baby. Bell is too cute. Looking into those eyes would melt my heart too. ~megan
A clean baby is divine, right up there with a sleeping baby! I love her sweet, sweet face, can't wait to kiss on it soon!P.S. love the new blog!
Cutest picture ever. Give her lots of kisses from me and Amelie :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the smell of clean babies. The intoxicating, sweet, make your heart flutter, smell of a baby. Bell is too cute. Looking into those eyes would melt my heart too. ~megan
A clean baby is divine, right up there with a sleeping baby! I love her sweet, sweet face, can't wait to kiss on it soon!
P.S. love the new blog!
Cutest picture ever. Give her lots of kisses from me and Amelie :)
Post a Comment