Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogs

I'm so sad.....one of my all time favorite (secret) blogs thethingsidon'tknow is gone. I loved that blog. She was so clever and witty and just real. I crave real people. I could always count on a good laugh when I read her blog. Her blog was all about the things she didn't know (obviously) but they were ALL things I didn't know as well. I learned a lot from her. Her blog will be very missed with all her wisdom and character.

Another blog I stalk of a really talented woman married to an old friend had this on her blog and I couldn't resist. Mulan? Do you think? I'd like to think that I'm determined and strong but they missed scatterbrained and crazy. What are you?


You Are Mulan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

W. said...

I agree, it was somewhat of a good blog but could have really used pictures, music and most importantly updating! P.S. I'm Ariel!

Megan said...

I, too, was so upset this morning when I went to check one of my favorite blogs and what? the blog has been removed. I went through many emotions. Shock. Sadness. Disbelief (i rechecked to make sure it wasn't my error). Disappointment. Grief. I just want the anonymous author of that wonderful blog to know that I will miss her humor, her knowledge, her wit and sacrasm. Maybe she could move her writtings to another blog, a family blog? I was actually needing advice on how to break up with a friend and wanted to read that entry again for any morsels of information. I also just want it known that I wish paternity dad would do something like a dad back at work... I need humor people. I live in Arkansas!?! Not that that in itself isn't funny... megan

Megan said...

Interestingly I was Mulan. Maybe it was because I would bust out my karate moves on that wench... maybe that is how i can break up with her.

Unknown said...

i don't know about talented...more like crazy and insane...send me your email address and you can read my private blog...yeah...that's where the goods are!!!

stansburysteels said...

What a fun quiz. I am Pocahantas.
(one of the lesser thought of princesses, I guess) The description sounds just like me, I think.