4 kids, 4 states, 8 moves, and 10 years later, here we are. I love you more than life itself. Everyday I thank Heaven that you chose me. You are my soul mate, best friend, love of my life, and the best dad around. Thank you for putting up with me and all of my short comings. I love you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!! I look forward to many many years to come.
(this song is for you)
Friday, October 10, 2008
The 10th day of the 10th month, 10 years later
Posted by The Austin's at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's so great, Happy Anniversary!
I remember many nights listening to this song ;)
You are my Blue.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!!!!
10 GREAT YEARS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Happy Anniversary! Wow, Ten BIG years. And to think, it started by living with us in our little room in the basement. come and stay with us some time and you can sleep in that same room. (Newly remodeled now)
Sorry, I am "anonymous". That is what happens when I am posting a comment with Josh trying to help.
I Love U MOM&DAD!!!!! Kiegan
Post a Comment