Here is our adorable new little nephew Calder. Kathy (Tony's mom) was staying with Raven while I was at Wendi's. It was perfect that we got to see her too. Grandma and her two newest babies.

We couldn't resist this picture. Calder's feet are already bigger than Belle's at 6 days old. He is definitely going to be tall like his dad. He is absolutely adorable. He is so mellow and his sweet little voice melts you. Congratulations Raven and Bryce you've got another keeper!
We couldn't resist this picture. Calder's feet are already bigger than Belle's at 6 days old. He is definitely going to be tall like his dad. He is absolutely adorable. He is so mellow and his sweet little voice melts you. Congratulations Raven and Bryce you've got another keeper!



2 comments:
Thanks for posting those great pictures, Sarah! I love the foot one. It was so great to see you and Belle--she's a doll.
What great pictures. Congratulations to Raven!! And to proud grandma. Beautiful babies.
It was so great to be able to see you and love on Belle. She has changed and grown so much. I miss those boys.
Post a Comment