Monday, October 20, 2008

Highlights from Utah

It's been a couple weeks but I finally got around to making a video of our little trip to Utah. From family night at the Birch's with Dustin entertaining us with music and guitar playing, meeting the Haymond and the Steel cousins, to getting four generation pictures with Grandma Peterson and everything in between. It was a great week. I miss everyone terribly all ready. It was so great to see so many people we love. We definitely left feeling very loved. Thank you all!

5 comments:

Birch Family said...

Love, Love, Love! You always make such cute movies.(thanks for the help with mine) We miss you too and can't wait for Thanksgiving! We've got our fingers crossed for good weather

Penny and the Gang said...

That was so good, Spencer and Cortney and I watched that, It was great, Spencer loved seeing his Cousins! You had a great time, thanks for sharing that with my family, Grandma and Grandpa Peterson looks so good, I miss those two. I can feel the love that the cousins have for Belle! Thanks for allowing us to be part of it.

The Steels said...

Loved your movie! Belle is so gorgeous. One of these days we will get to meet her.

stansburysteels said...

I loved the video. I need to take "blog lessons" from you. Ours is a little rough still, but you have to start somewhere.
I'm so glad that you could come and spend some time with us.
We will be at Wendi's for Thanksgiving. Hope to see you guys there.
Tam

ps. Shawn had to go to New York this morning for business on about 10 hours notice. I'm missing him pretty bad right now.

Anonymous said...

Sarah belle is just gorgeous...I hope I get to hold a little girl like her in my arms one day...maybe I will be blessed with one like you have...a calm after a storm of boys!