Monday, October 27, 2008

Ronan & Belle


I was so lucky to be able to watch our friends adorable little boy the other day and couldn't resist snapping some pictures of the babes. He is such a cutie. Ronan is 2 months younger than Belle and weighs more than her. When I look at Belle I think she is getting so big until she is next to another baby. She is such a little thing. I think her chubby cheeks and rolls throw me off. By the way her feet still haven't grown since she was born.

4 comments:

The Steels said...

I think she is adorable and I will have some more clothes coming her way soon with a cute pair of sandals. Hopefully she will get to wear them, due to cold weather she might not, Kennedy only wore them twice I think.

The Austin's said...

My sister is cute isn't she?
Kiegan

The Austin's said...

Definitely looking forward to it. Thanks Angela!

alisha said...

Look at those two cute babes...two of my very favs. I can't believe how tiny Belle's feet are next to Ronan's! Oh, it makes me sad not to be there to see them growing up. Thank goodness for pictures and blogs! :) Miss you!